vendredi 3 décembre 2010

a second life

The day before yesterday, I was take the decision to close this blog

I have some comments of some anonymous readers that they are happy but I don't know why and who

That's why, today... exactly at this moment I have taken the decision to provide my faithful readers the pleasure to read my somethings again and again

This a second life, for my blog... with a new 'âme' (I don't know who read this word in english)



Thank you my readers... I will be happy to read your comments again and again

Myself tell me, it says: be happy... you are a blogger

3 commentaires:

  1. I am the reader who left you the first comment on your December 1's blog entry, and I came here again as I can see that you didn't get my message (or that it took you 3 days to translate my comment).

    Dude, it's so fucking clear that you're just a wannabe "blogger" who thinks that a few lines of fucked up English hallucinations could bring him some readers. Your slutty GF who MADE you start this blog could also have TOLD you to type your entries in English should have drawn your attention to the fact that your entries are made of the worst spelling, grammar and coherence mistakes ever made in the history of English users.

    It doesn't really make a difference if you start this "blog" again, shut it down or even print it and use it as a toilet paper. What matters is that you keep some respect for yourself and for a language that you don't master at all! If you still think that this blog has "readers", you should think of the brain damage you're causing to them as well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes
    There was a problem in Google translation site, and now everything is fine.

    I do not understand why you insist on cash
    For me you are not unknown to you except to fish in troubled waters and try to always dwarf any effort by others to you if you are seriously in your criticism to yourself you would know

    Woe to you ... Go away

    RépondreSupprimer